Ordered delivery for three. We were horrified at the poor quality of the food.
Here are some of the low lights:
- Entrees clearly had frozen bagged vegetables in them that were freezer burned. Peas were shriveled and rock hard. Carrots and chopped string beans in the curry were raw and flavorless. We had to pick the veggies out in order to attempt to eat the rest of our entrees.
- Naan bread was so undercooked that it was still raw dough. Two orders, totally inedible.
- 4 small chunks of chewy lamb swimming in about 4 cups of watery sauce for $16. Poor value to say the least.
- Very bland curry flavors in all the dishes, not fresh ingredients.
- My friends wife was sick during the night .
A complete waste of $70, this place gives Indian food a bad name and we will NEVER order from them again. Do your self a favor and go some where else these people clearly don't care about serving you quality food.
Last night we went to this place for dinner. As we entered we were so impressed to see such a nice decor. Our wooden table was so beautiful with glass top and handmade brass carvings. We ordered chicken seek kabab, butter chicken, lamb vindaloo, palak paneer and garlic nan.Service staff were friendly, helpful and answered all our questions with lots of patience. Excellent and very flavorful food. I would definitely go back.
We have been to Ambiance of India many many times and had 3 very large parties there. We have never been let down and the food is delicious. The place is very well decorated and clean, the prices good and the service excellent. i would not hesitate to take my friends there.
My family and I had dinner at Ambiance yesterday, arrived at dinner time 5:45pm to find the door locked, just as we were about to leave someone showed up,we asked for dinner recommendation and the attendant did not know anything about the dishes. We ordered three entree a rice and vegetable dish. Two dish was served 45 mins later and the last dish was served so late, we were already finished and were about to leave.
The servings were so small, barely enough for one, (much more for two adults and a child) the entrees consisted of four small chewy chunks of meat in a bowl full of sauce. Asked for medium spice and got very spicy. The food was poor seems like food that has been just reheated. Finally the bill came costing almost a hundred dollars which does not include drinks or anything else, talk about poor value for your money. I will not go back there.
*I Rate this establishment 1 out of 5.
*Try somewhere else!